• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And in this corner, comes hpilot holding hands with whisky driver! They look great together in pink! Can you imagine what goes on with their "side business?"

That was pretty good but not original!! BTW 800 Dog doesn't want us to play anymore, he takes it personal. Lets see if he says something to you or he continues his very one sided attack...

PM me and I will tell you what my side business is.

WD.

Are you making a pitiful attempt at being cool and starting an anti-Delta catch-phrase? Wow....neat.

Give up the "Know your role"
You'd do better with "Where's the beef?"

And WD - what, are you Doug Parker's "sponsor" now?

Ahh ok how did you come to that???

WD.

Meybe, your community college spelling, you need to stop your unhealthy obsession with Delta Pilots. If you want to ask one out on a date, just do so already. We know how you left-coasters are! I have cracked no jokes. Just read your tiresome posts one too many times. Move on man. Best of luck with the remainder of your regional career at AmWest/USAir!

Wow that's the best you got?? Tell me something WTF is "meybe" guess we went to the same school huh? I went to ERAU daytona!! Moved to the west when I got married. Now as for tiresome posts, here's a clue don't read them!! Now I know it's tough for you backwards azz country folk but try your best.

Thanks for the kudos, you do know that my little regional here at AMWest/USAirways was the second highest in profits this year don't you?? Yeah girfriend second only to SWA. Where did you guys come in??? Oops that wasn't nice, sorry. Hope to see ya in China...

WD.

Wow that's the best you got?? Tell me something WTF is "meybe" guess we went to the same school huh? I went to ERAU daytona!!
That explains it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moved to the west when I got married.
Had to go to Vermont for that one eh?

Now as for tiresome posts, here's a clue don't read them!! Now I know it's tough for you backwards azz country folk but try your best.

Try saying that in Queens, you wouldn't last a minute "handy man."

Thanks for the kudos, you do know that my little regional here at AMWest/USAirways was the second highest in profits this year don't you??
Of which $400 of that came from the East.

Yeah girfriend second only to SWA. Where did you guys come in??? Oops that wasn't nice, sorry. Hope to see ya in China...

WD.
Without the eqp. or the pilots trained, doug & 1/5 doesn't have a snowballs' chance in seeing China, except for maybe trying to find a mail order bride!

Its too late for this tonight.....

That explains it!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's funny where did you go? BTW jr high school doesn't count.

Had to go to Vermont for that one eh?

Ya killing me tonight naw bro I married 100% REAL female

Try saying that in Queens, you wouldn't last a minute "handy man."

Don't bet on that bro!! Queens, I used stay at a crash pad there in queens, those were the good old days.

Of which $400 of that came from the East.

Yeah right!!! People keep forgetting that we were making profits prior to the merger and once merged THIS management team made the whole op profitable.

Without the eqp. or the pilots trained, doug & 1/5 doesn't have a snowballs' chance in seeing China, except for maybe trying to find a mail order bride!

I told you that the equip is already in the works and further along then even I thought. Short course for the transition form airbus to airbus and over a year to get this all done, I fail to see the problem.

Its too late for this tonight.....

Why are you crying again it's only 11:40.????

Thanks for the help only 116 to go...

WD.

Latest resources

Back