• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was thinking fish as well saying "huh"??? Wsurf it's not at all what you think. I am trying to get to 1000 posts and the quickest way is to poke at 737pylt becaues he simply can't resist to respond. DAL was never on my list because of location of bases and ease of commute. UAL was my top choice.

Now in terms of reality things worked out for the best, DAL should emerge a leaner stronger company and we at present are working on expanding the old fashion way.

WD.

LOL, I just wish it was GL's Button you were pushing..... More entertainment value!! I always laugh how he says everthing he does is a debate!!

Talked to a buddy that got recalled at United!! They are really, really short right now! They are draggin there feet on the recalls, however they are almost done with them.
United should be hiring this summer!

LOL, I just wish it was GL's Button you were pushing..... More entertainment value!! I always laugh how he says everthing he does is a debate!!

Talked to a buddy that got recalled at United!! They are really, really short right now! They are draggin there feet on the recalls, however they are almost done with them.
United should be hiring this summer!

Don't worry about GL his time is coming. I am storing jokes for him at present to be released at the right moment.

UAL was always at the top of my list and since we lived in the Bay area it presented the very best situation.

WD.

Don't worry about GL his time is coming. I am storing jokes for him at present to be released at the right moment.

UAL was always at the top of my list and since we lived in the Bay area it presented the very best situation.

WD.

United doesn't go to New Bern. Looks like you are still stuck there. Debate that! How is Uncle Kooter by the way?

Bye Bye--General Lee

I love to hear people form an opinion of an entire airline b/c of one flight they were on. It just shows their arrogance level.

I rode US to Europe and I couldn't believe how well I was treated.....I almost asked them to relax a bit on the service. I was just given a conditional offer at DL, also a company with good and bad service employees.

Every dang airline has it's good and bad, and no airline employee group is "better" than anyone elses.

It's about time for some on this site to grow up a bit and come down from their high horse.

That's all I have to say about that.......

United doesn't go to New Bern. Looks like you are still stuck there. Debate that! How is Uncle Kooter by the way?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Man, I try and hide and my biggest fan seems to always find me!!!

Keep Delta my Delta!!!

“Let's look at all consumer metrics reported by the DOT, including canceled flights, lost bags, oversales and complaints. Based on the most recent DOT report, Delta was 21% more likely to cancel your flight, 64% more likely to lose your bag, an astounding 1,440% more likely to bump you against your will and, I suppose, not surprisingly, Delta customers complain 93% more about their Delta flights and service than AirTran customers."

"So if you don't need to get there and don't really like your luggage, fly Delta; but when the trip matters and you really want to get to your final destination with your bags and a smile on your face, fly AirTran Airways,"

Debate That!!! lol

Last edited:
Man, I try and hide and my biggest fan seems to always find me!!!

Keep Delta my Delta!!!

“Let's look at all consumer metrics reported by the DOT, including canceled flights, lost bags, oversales and complaints. Based on the most recent DOT report, Delta was 21% more likely to cancel your flight, 64% more likely to lose your bag, an astounding 1,440% more likely to bump you against your will and, I suppose, not surprisingly, Delta customers complain 93% more about their Delta flights and service than AirTran customers."

"So if you don't need to get there and don't really like your luggage, fly Delta; but when the trip matters and you really want to get to your final destination with your bags and a smile on your face, fly AirTran Airways,"

Debate That!!! lol

Yes, but didn't you say Doug Parker was going to take over DL? You were absolutely wrong, and I was right. No need to debate that. Score! BTW, do you have a Tasty Freeze in New Bern? Good shakes there I hear. Yawl come back now, ya hear?

Bye Bye--General Lee

WD.

My time is coming? Huh? We have been through the ringer already, and I think sunnier days are ahead. Thank gawd Parker and his cronies are out of the way. Now you have to deal with him.....I hear the USAir East guys are slowing down and burning as much fuel as possible to get Parker's attention. Turn on the seat belt sign now.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I love to hear people form an opinion of an entire airline b/c of one flight they were on. It just shows their arrogance level.

I rode US to Europe and I couldn't believe how well I was treated.....I almost asked them to relax a bit on the service. I was just given a conditional offer at DL, also a company with good and bad service employees.

Every dang airline has it's good and bad, and no airline employee group is "better" than anyone elses.

It's about time for some on this site to grow up a bit and come down from their high horse.

That's all I have to say about that.......

That's about the most logical post I've seen on here recently, too bad more don't understand that.

Latest resources

Back