• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guess you missed the whole deal over the past year of us trying to get rid of mesa?

Yeah-

Ticket says:
"flight may be operated by a Delta Connection codeshare partner."

Under that, in even smaller print:

"If you do actually fly mainline, please do not be alarmed: Some of our more gianormous flight attendants could be wearing bright red uniform attire up to (but not to exceed) size 28..... If you happen to come face-to-face with one of these hairy red wildebeests, please-do not make eye contact, back slowly away from all food items, and-for the love of God-no flash photography."

Nope. But I've talked to enough [delta]pilots who have no idea what is going on in the"regional" level. BTW. (Delta lost that one)

There are going to be guys like that at every carrier... most guys I fly with know who the regionals are that fly for us- especially commuters. There are always the few that have their head under a rock and only care about getting the next paycheck, but that's the exception.

Delta is now pursuing a trial in the case now...

Does Delta still codeshare with Song? Are they going to paint the NW jets in the Song colors? Just curious. I'm a big fan!

Does Delta still codeshare with Song? Are they going to paint the NW jets in the Song colors? Just curious. I'm a big fan!

Tanker Clown/crj567:
Everyone knows you are the same person. So we know you like to play with yourself, talk to yourself, and now, you answer yourself.
Run along now, I'm sure your break at Wendy's is over!

Lets see Delta has moved on w out / song. Tanker clown what you done since Feb 06. I would assume you still have no flying job, no girlfriend and really not much of a life.

Just chasing my dream of lying that lime green Song jet poppi. The General said it was really going to stick it to Jet Blue and AirTran. He's the expert on everything, so I think it's really a brand with a lot of upside.

Latest resources

Back