Delta wants to start ATL--Moscow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IB6 UB9,

Give me a break. That was a joke. You are the pompous a$$. Why don't you guys go fly transcon turns to LGB! That was the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Let's change all of the rules. Then, maybe, you can finally marry your sister. Re-read my post to Medflyer. Do I even know him? And, do you really think my wife worked at Hooters? Heck no------Planet Hollywood. Lighten up dumb a$$.

Bye Bye--General Lee

yeah.....if you LIVE through it!!!

Maybe you should do more research before you stick your foot in your mouth.
Aeroflot international flights are totally different than Aeroflot domestic flights.
The international crews are all fluent in English, the planes are allrelatively new Boeings and the crews are all trained in the USA.

Very true.

The UUEE-KJFK Aeroflot is a new 777 (if I rememeber correctly) and YES the service far exceeds that of most US Airliners...

Not your Dads Aeroflot.

That statement is not true. Aeroflot still flies a 767-300ER from Moscow Sheremetyevo airport daily to JFK, according to the latest flight schedule. The only 777 Aeroflot service I saw online was from Moscow to Beijing, Tokyo, and New Delhi. All of the flights to the US are 767s(to JFK, SEA, LAX, and IAD). And, I would have to disagree about the service. Also, most American businessmen probably would choose Delta service, and are probably afraid of Aeroflot and their old perceived service problems.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
IB6 UB9,

Give me a break. That was a joke. You are the pompous a$$. Why don't you guys go fly transcon turns to LGB! That was the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Let's change all of the rules. Then, maybe, you can finally marry your sister. Re-read my post to Medflyer. Do I even know him? And, do you really think my wife worked at Hooters? Heck no------Planet Hollywood. Lighten up dumb a$$.

Bye Bye--General Lee

GL - sarcasm is still a mystery to many people...

Sleepyhead said:
The international crews are all fluent in English, the planes areallrelatively new Boeings and the crews are all trained in theUSA.

I wouldn't go as far as saying they're fluent. The last time I was inJFK the tower guy was having a lot of trouble communicating with theAeroflot guys. I couldn't understand a single word, except for"Aeroflot". I'm not picking on them, I've seen the same problemswith even Lufthansa and Air France. The New York controllers do a greatjob considering the language barrier sometimes.

General Lee said:
Medflyer,

Didn't you just return from over there with a new mail order wife? You obviously didn't have enough time to "shop around" in the states since you are sooo busy with your regional schedule. Why couldn't you have just gone to Hooters for a wife like the rest of us?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow!!! And I thought I was the only guy with a Hooter's girl for a wife! LOL!

Hey guys don't be so mean to e/o!! Can anyone tell me if the international capt's at DAL will be wearing 5 stripes instead of the 4 by most captians. I heard that a few years back and wonder if was just a rumor or if there was some truth to it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back