Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ilinipilot

Barely awake in Training
Just curious what the latest rumor is on the voting. is it looking good or bad.
thanks

D

Just my humble opinion, but I think you will see this pass with at least a 70% "yes vote." There are no other options, and no going back to the table. For what its worth.

DALPA will not post a running status. Can you say exit poll ? Agree with Pylt ... TA will pass ... easily. 2 choices ... "bad" and "worse."

Another thread said furloughs did not get anything in this TA while DCI got a guaranteed 25% of flying. Not true. Furloughs will now get 90 days notice vs 30 days from current contract. Where is that sarcasm icon?

737 Pylt said:
Just my humble opinion, but I think you will see this pass with at least a 70% "yes vote."

Well, the question would then become...what on earth are the other 30% thinking ?

bafanguy said:
Well, the question would then become...what on earth are the other 30% thinking ?

That's a rhetorical question, right???

;)

bafanguy said:
Or...what on earth are the other 70% thinking? We all have our reasons for the way we're voting.

DL_Infidel said:
Or...what on earth are the other 70% thinking? We all have our reasons for the way we're voting.
Indeed.

Some folks live in reality....and some don't.

The sad reality is that a failure to pass this TA would result in an almost immediate filing of Chap 11. This would give a corporate-friendly federal judge an opportunity to use the lack of willingness on the part of the organized labor group to help the save the company, as an excuse to crucify them without wood or nails.

My guess is that is what the 70% are thinking.

Latest resources

Back