• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta urges capacity restraint...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Typical Scope response. Don't address the subject.
Um, actually, dickhead, the subject was "Delta urges capacity restraint."
I know having ADD must be difficult, but try to hang in there sparky.

Try and take the topic off in another tangent....
Again junior, it was you that took it off in another tangent, talking about your homophobic infatuation with Song.

and stick head in sand. The discussion is that Delta wages are pathetic and Delta pilots have done about as much as a RJ guy to further the industry.

No, the discussion was about capacity restraint, but since you brought up wages, I can see why you are jealous, how much did you make as an rj f/o last year? Not including what you do in the men's bathroom!:laugh::blush:

Again junior, it was you that took it off in another tangent, talking about your homophobic infatuation with Song.

!:laugh::blush:

The funny part, here Gen-is that you just implied that all Song workers were gay. Your mastery of our native language is exceeded only by your uncommon level of complete mental retardation.

-The first rule of constructing a good insult gen: Don't insult your own self.

-Just Damn.

The funny part, here Gen-is that you just implied that all Song workers were gay. Your mastery of our native language is exceeded only by your uncommon level of complete mental retardation.

-Just Damn.

Again Tanker Clown, try to keep up.
I know it must be busy in the trailer with all the clientel your mom entertains.....
His infatuation is what's.....Oh what's the difference. You're a little troll who makes his money by entertaining men in the atlanta airport men's room!
The origional topic was about capacity cuts....Something you should tell your old lady to comply with!:laugh:
- Just Damn

Again Tanker Clown, try to keep up.
I know it must be busy in the trailer with all the clientel your mom entertains.....
His infatuation is what's.....Oh what's the difference. You're a little troll who makes his money by entertaining men in the atlanta airport men's room!
The origional topic was about capacity cuts....Something you should tell your old lady to comply with!:laugh:
- Just Damn

Don't try and distract from your error, Gen... You accused Tanker of harboring some kind of "homophobic" infatuation with Song.

Fact is-you are so incredibly dumb that you probably still don't realize that you insulted everyone who worked for Song. Tanker could not possibly have a "homophobic" fixation without the implication that Song people were all a bunch of homos. Maybe they were-but I would bet you flew one of those silly lime-green trainwrecks at some point... You silly Homo!

-Gen, you really should give up on the foolish notion that you are in any way capable of constructing an insult of even marginal quality.

-As an added bonus-it was pretty funny to see you insult your own damn self without even realizing it.

-Does anyone around here need any further evidence as to the complete and
total mental retardation of Gen Lee/Scope?

-You are attempting to operate way out of your league, Gen Lee-maybe you should just stop.

Last edited:
Of all companys DL should not talk, they throw an rj x 10 on any route another company tries.

That's called competition junior! Last I checked, it's still legal unless your little flying club runs to the government about anti-trust concerns...

-Just Damn.

Talk about a tard, that is YOU Mcfry...... And I don't really care if you are gay or not, but your customers at the Blue Oyster bar DO CARE.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Don't anyone expand now until we get our house in order....

and our fleet rationalized.

More narcissism from a corporate CEO.

Exactly...why are they giving advice?....United is the one that started the pull back and now everyone realizes they were right!

Not a slam against Ual pilots or other employees, BUT United started the pullback because your airline has ZERO leadership or direction. Tilton and the boys are going to bleed UAL for all it is worth and then merge(thus making millions to go away) or part out the airline(again making millions). Ual parking aircraft has nothing to do with vision or leadership. With the right leadership UAL already had a route structure that could compete with the new Delta route structure. Short of Usair I don't think there is a more incompetent mgmt. team.

Exactly...why are they giving advice?....United is the one that started the pull back and now everyone realizes they were right!

Not a slam against Ual pilots or other employees, BUT United started the pullback because your airline has ZERO leadership or direction. Tilton and the boys are going to bleed UAL for all it is worth and then merge(thus making millions to go away) or part out the airline(again making millions). Ual parking aircraft has nothing to do with vision or leadership. With the right leadership UAL already had a route structure that could compete with the new Delta route structure. Short of Usair I don't think there is a more incompetent mgmt. team.

and they still have the route structure....and with the right leadership team they will prevail.

Why would DAL advise to not expand...and advise other airlines?.....

Latest resources

Back