Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to upgrade MD-88 & MD-90 fleet with enhanced navigation and FMS improvements

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bill, can't see this, but can somebody please explain there are better insults than calling someone a girl.

That's because he is old, really, old and all he can do is mumble and yell at those darn kid skateboarding in the street. He then comes in here and thinks that calling someone a female is an insult, I bet when he is on his knees begging the syphilitic teenage hooker to service him he thinks its cool to be on a 19 year old hooker though...

That's because he is old, really, old and all he can do is mumble and yell at those darn kid skateboarding in the street. He then comes in here and thinks that calling someone a female is an insult, I bet when he is on his knees begging the syphilitic teenage hooker to service him he thinks its cool to be on a 45 year old male hooker though...

Is that above how you met "Uncle Steve?"

Bye Bye---General Lee

Is that above how you met "Uncle Steve?"

Bye Bye---General Lee

Genny,
Its OK to let your own fantasies slip out, funny I mention hetero stuff and you post homo stuff. It is 2013 and if that is the kind of stuff that puts lead in your pencil, embrace your true inner freak. If I remember Uncle Steve is the guy "doing" Mrs Lee, your mom. But go with whatever spins your prop, doughboy, or should I have prefaced that with Pillsbury?
If you go onto youtube you can see what a 767 really looks like.

Latest resources

Back