• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Delta to upgrade MD-88 & MD-90 fleet with enhanced navigation and FMS improvements

Scoot 11

Total Time
Bill, can't see this, but can somebody please explain there are better insults than calling someone a girl.
Ok wave, how about sticking to SW issues, you pay for training sellout troll!
How'd I do?;)

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Total Time
Total
Bill, can't see this, but can somebody please explain there are better insults than calling someone a girl.

That's because he is old, really, old and all he can do is mumble and yell at those darn kid skateboarding in the street. He then comes in here and thinks that calling someone a female is an insult, I bet when he is on his knees begging the syphilitic teenage hooker to service him he thinks its cool to be on a 19 year old hooker though...

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
That's because he is old, really, old and all he can do is mumble and yell at those darn kid skateboarding in the street. He then comes in here and thinks that calling someone a female is an insult, I bet when he is on his knees begging the syphilitic teenage hooker to service him he thinks its cool to be on a 45 year old male hooker though...

Is that above how you met "Uncle Steve?"

Bye Bye---General Lee

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Total Time
Total
Is that above how you met "Uncle Steve?"

Bye Bye---General Lee

Genny,
Its OK to let your own fantasies slip out, funny I mention hetero stuff and you post homo stuff. It is 2013 and if that is the kind of stuff that puts lead in your pencil, embrace your true inner freak. If I remember Uncle Steve is the guy "doing" Mrs Lee, your mom. But go with whatever spins your prop, doughboy, or should I have prefaced that with Pillsbury?
If you go onto youtube you can see what a 767 really looks like.