Delta to transfer all Delta shuttle flights to Endeavor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

i fly boxes

Delta has announced another way that they intend to dominate NYC, by transferring all of their "Delta Shuttle" flights to Endeavor Airlines. "Passengers want things to make sense, and we know that Endeavor was the name of a space shuttle, therefore we want Endeavor to be the name of our shuttle." says Richard Anderson, CEO of Delta Air Lines. Endeavors first launch is scheduled on September 1st from LGA to DCA - NY Times
http://tinyurl.com/endeavortooperateshuttle

Last edited:
This is funny as I overheard on the Delta crew bus the other day from a Delta 717 instructor that they intend to use the 717 as a shuttle up and down the east coast out of NYC. Just how merged will these operations be? One level of service but two levels of pay and QOL.

One level of service but two levels of pay and QOL.

Get over it. There will never be the same level of service at any regional airline, including Endeavour. They pay minimum wage and you always, always, get what you pay for: bad makeup, crumby diet, exhausting trips, nonexistent rest at the Mircotel Inn, etc., etc...

Get over it. There will never be the same level of service at any regional airline, including Endeavour. They pay minimum wage and you always, always, get what you pay for: bad makeup, crumby diet, exhausting trips, nonexistent rest at the Mircotel Inn, etc., etc...

Me thinks you neglected to read into Mr XJ's sarcasm .....LOL

It was a quip at the press statements and I guess too light on the sarcasm. I am over it, I am trying to leave-correction-been trying to leave this level of the industry for a while. As long as Delta will make a lot of bank (and pilots get their share), there will be places such as Endeavor Air.

Delta has announced another way that they intend to dominate NYC, by transferring all of their "Delta Shuttle" flights to Endeavor Airlines. "Passengers want things to make sense, and we know that Endeavor was the name of a space shuttle, therefore we want Endeavor to be the name of our shuttle." says Richard Anderson, CEO of Delta Air Lines. Endeavors first launch is scheduled on September 1st from LGA to DCA - NY Times
http://tinyurl.com/endeavortooperateshuttle

So haunting....I could only bear to watch 45 mins of it.

Mookie

Latest resources

Back