• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SoBeFlyer said:
My wife is DL F/A...

Several reasons for the move...
- Base selections (TPA, SFO, MCO (no mainline) .... and FLL, LAX closed to mainline transfers)
- Song is growing
- Work environment (Martini's for sale)
- Fear of mainline base closures and/or mainline furloughs
- Pax are more occupied with the video systems
- Previously, they were holding seniority numbers at mainline for folks to fly Song for a while (flowback)
- Kate Spade uniforms :rolleyes: (although new mainline uniforms comming out in March 06 are very sharp) (search for "Richard Tyler" and "Delta")

Thank you. :)

SoBeFlyer said:
For the second time on this thread .... Please realize that this is the Flight Attendant Forum, and this thread was a question about the Flight Attendants moving to Song.... Their Seniority list is NOT the same as mainline. Not everything on the web about aviation is about PILOTS...

Anyone know how many Delta pilots will be furloughed? I heard they want to keep the retired pilots flying past December 31. What a shame with hundreds on furlough.

Exactly what a shame to see so many pilots furloughed. Not good.

A little humor goes a long way but I know nothing about Song, sounds like a Chinese airline to me! LOL, someone pick me up off the floor.

I was reading all the other responses and found some humor! I love the quote on the sniffing glue deal! LOL

Does any remember FYI when Northeasten was swallowed by delta?

They used to have a "song" on the radio, I know it by heart from the yellowbird airlines.

I am female not a pilot and flight attendant, I hope I'm in the right group for responses?

Would anyone anyone at all like to hear the "Song"? From Yellowbird

just read somewhere song is done - delta has said it is not profitable and will not streamline its operation-cannot remember where i read it

SoBeFlyer said:
For the second time on this thread .... Please realize that this is the Flight Attendant Forum, and this thread was a question about the Flight Attendants moving to Song.... Their Seniority list is NOT the same as mainline. Not everything on the web about aviation is about PILOTS...

my sentiments exactly! you jerky pilots dont want us getting involved in your forums so pay us the same courtesy!:uzi:

Latest resources

Back