Delta to LBB, Perfect Line for General Lee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Falconjet

Got this announcement from Delta today, couldn't help but think that General Lee will be bidding this line from now on.

He will finally get to go back to LBB to rekindle the flame with the chick that dumped him after the one night back in college when he experimented with being heterosexual and apparently scarred him forever.

No more having to jumpseat out there on SW incognito!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Mr. Falconjet

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We're celebrating Delta's new Texas routes in a big way. Earn double bonus miles when you fly Delta or Northwest round trip between Dallas Love Field (DAL), Lubbock (LBB) or McAllen (MFE) and Memphis, TN (MEM) from July 7 to September 8, 2009.

From there you can go just about anywhere because these new routes offer connecting opportunities to 237 flights to 90 worldwide destinations.

Just watch what this double bonus mile offer and all those connecting flights can do to your SkyMiles account. Plus, as a SkyMiles member you can partner with hotels, rental car agencies, even restaurants to earn more miles. With all this activity, your account will climb to 25,000 miles before you know it and you'll be purchasing an Award Ticket—and flying on us.

Sure, this is a big offer, but it won't last for long. Register, book and complete travel between
July 7 and September 8, 2009 to earn the bonus miles

FJ
[/FONT]

Got this announcement from Delta today, couldn't help but think that General Lee will be bidding this line from now on.

He will finally get to go back to LBB to rekindle the flame with the chick that dumped him after the one night back in college when he experimented with being heterosexual and apparently scarred him forever.

No more having to jumpseat out there on SW incognito!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Mr. Falconjet[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We're celebrating Delta's new Texas routes in a big way. Earn double bonus miles when you fly Delta or Northwest round trip between Dallas Love Field (DAL), Lubbock (LBB) or McAllen (MFE) and Memphis, TN (MEM) from July 7 to September 8, 2009. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]From there you can go just about anywhere because these new routes offer connecting opportunities to 237 flights to 90 worldwide destinations. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just watch what this double bonus mile offer and all those connecting flights can do to your SkyMiles account. Plus, as a SkyMiles member you can partner with hotels, rental car agencies, even restaurants to earn more miles. With all this activity, your account will climb to 25,000 miles before you know it and you'll be purchasing an Award Ticket—and flying on us. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sure, this is a big offer, but it won't last for long. Register, book and complete travel between [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]July 7 and September 8, 2009 to earn the bonus miles[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FJ[/FONT]

It was your Mom and your Sister trying to pick me up at the LBB bar. I was scared (not scarred), since they were so aggressive.

And, since it is an RJ from MEM, I really doubt I will have to fly it. (if so, almost half of the airline will be furloughed) But, the option to non-rev out there will be tempting, especially if I am constipated and "need a little help" from the local food. (like the quesadillas from the Doubletree according to one of your pilots) I just won't go there....sorry.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
The way things are going at Song, GL will be flying these RJs in no time. Even if GL is there on an overnight with Song and not one of it's RJs, will one of you SWA FOs buy his booze. He works for Delta and therefore doesn't make much money.

General could always pretend to be a SWA pilot and poach off of their 1-2-3 rule at the bar. I did it all the time in OMA at the Doubletree.

Thanks SWA!!!!!!!!!

General could always pretend to be a SWA pilot and poach off of their 1-2-3 rule at the bar. I did it all the time in OMA at the Doubletree.

Thanks SWA!!!!!!!!!

I always get a Goldshlager triple and then hit the hay. Would I save money with that 1-2-3 rule with that drink?

Bye Bye--General Lee

General can fly to LBB if he wants.
Choices of airplanes and schedules - that what makes a pilot career an enjoyable one.
LCC's are a sad and pathetic excuse for an airline pilot career.

I always get a Goldshlager triple and then hit the hay. Would I save money with that 1-2-3 rule with that drink?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Don't worry, Gen..... Ned will make sure your ballgag has a star on it this time..

to compete with your $30 fares, how else would they?

Not with a fricking RJ. If you work at an express carrier, Do you know YOUR cost per seat mile?
At least SWA pay's there pilots a wage you don't have to be embarrassed to admit.
BTW check their fares let me know when you can find one for $30 to LBB.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back