• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to fly 757s to Africa, via SAL, Cape Verde

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh I agree, but just think. eight crews plus, all doing turns in to Africa, and then overnighting at the same beach front hotel. Sounds like quite a party. (especially if there are a bunch of NYC FA's)

You know that sheet's gonna go junior. It's starting to look like we joined the Peace Corps here.

Oh I agree, but just think. eight crews plus, all doing turns in to Africa, and then overnighting at the same beach front hotel. Sounds like quite a party. (especially if there are a bunch of NYC FA's)

Sure, right up until those Senior Momas get wind of it. Next thing you know, your overnight looks like something out of Jurassic Park.

The delta wives club will insist on nwa flt atts staffing these flts. So the party will consist of fas in depends, liberal use of denture cream and of course hair nets. Have fun!!!!:D

Half the load will have TB. But is that still better than LBB?

True, but TB is everywhere as it is!

Do you think an average high school in the US has less TB than a school in Africa?
Think again.
People get sick primarily due to lack of food. Shots help too.

The delta wives club will insist on nwa flt atts staffing these flts. So the party will consist of fas in depends, liberal use of denture cream and of course hair nets. Have fun!!!!:D

The senior FA's don't like 757's.
It'll be staffed with brand new ones and they do get wild that far from home.

I think you will see Cape Verde become Delta's mini-African hub. There will be more announcements about new cities in the future. Take a look at the route maps of Air France http://www.airfrance.us/US/en/local...BV_EngineID=cccfadefhijififcefecekedgfndgfl.0 and KLM http://nwa.innosked.com/(S(poj5pb45gjogrnqvrijtah45))/Default.aspx?show=MAP .

Now pick about 6 more cities with once a week service. The trips out of ATL will be six or seven days. ATL-Cape Verde-Africa Continent turn-Cape Verde-ATL. All the overnights will be in Cape Verde. Too dangerous to overnight on the African continent. Should be good times. Lots of crew in Cape Verde.

Latest resources

Back