• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to Deepen Seat Cuts as Fuel Hits Profits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As you read this Delta is giving ATL-SEA to Greyhound. That's cool though, the Gerbil thought the SEA layover was worse than LBB.

It is grossly apparent that you have a "hard-on" for Delta. What happened, old buddy?

Normally, when people dislike something, they ignore it (they dont bash it continually). I personally think Delta rejected you and that is why you are so angry and frustrated.

SWA is a good gig, be proud and enjoy your time there. Although between you and me, I know you are just trying to be entertaining.

CYA

Well, hopefully there wont be any furloughs. but it seems like delta is constantly working on ways to streamline the operation which is mostly a good thing. Dumping the $100 seats so some college kids can go get hammered in Vegas with a bunch of buddies is not all bad, especially if theres no cash in that anyway.

Reconfiguring the 767's so you can take business folks from ATL to Accra and across the pond IS good. a few people a day from MSP to fargo isnt profitable and "regionals" fill that role fine.

Latest resources

Back