• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to cut MEM by 25%, mostly RJs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1. Capacity up 1-2 % for the year but a 4% drawdown from the ATL after the summer schedule. Extra pilots would be absorbed by longer block times. Delta "is not a furlough airline"

Really? Recent history speaks for itself.

That's kinda what I was thinking too....

Japan reduction of 20-30% is gonna hurt the bottom line without a doubt. Might have been good that JAL stuck with AA!

RF

That's kinda what I was thinking too....

Japan reduction of 20-30% is gonna hurt the bottom line without a doubt. Might have been good that JAL stuck with AA!

RF

How about temporarily parking 81 737-300s? Feeling kinda breezy in there, right? That's gonna hurt, along with your cirrus formation flying. Aloha!

OYS

1. Capacity up 1-2 % for the year but a 4% drawdown from the ATL after the summer schedule. Extra pilots would be absorbed by longer block times. Delta "is not a furlough airline"

Really? Recent history speaks for itself.

Under new management now, and huge retirement numbers upcoming would probably not allow that. More than 2000 pilots are currently over 60 and flying for us. That's a lot more movement than the SWA scheduled retirements. The only things leaving faster at SWA are the old 737-300s. Aloha!

OYS

Good to see you're back on your mission to make all of us look like a$$holes again, OYS.

You may have been brainwashed by our management to hate SWA, but I see ill fortunes upon fellow pilots as a bad thing. I think most of us do.

Why dont we ask DLoids about taking off on YELLOW arrows in ATL. Its on the ATIS, there have been memos put out.

STILL the best pilots (wind check) are taking off on yellow line and on a non-runway area. I guess if you can land on the taxiways, why not land on them? Get with it guys !

27R TAXI up to the beginning of the runway please. The constructor workers appreciate it.

Why dont we ask DLoids about taking off on YELLOW arrows in ATL. Its on the ATIS, there have been memos put out.

STILL the best pilots (wind check) are taking off on yellow line and on a non-runway area. I guess if you can land on the taxiways, why not land on them? Get with it guys !

27R TAXI up to the beginning of the runway please. The constructor workers appreciate it.

Thanks for that Mr. Valdosta! And what is a "constructor" worker?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back