Delta to charge PPR riders...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bailout

Read it in the paper, and confirmed by several gate agents. BUT, no one really knows the fee structure! The paper said every flight will be a $50.00 charge, but most gate persons thinks its $50.00 per pass rider per year.
Well, that makes a huge difference..
Anybody heard the facts yet?

I thought it was $50 per year including all the pass riders, but I haven't seen the details. It's still a great deal

I'd guess it's going to be similar to NWA's new pass charge system, where you pay $50 a year per person to passride, up to a max cap of $200 per immediate family (not including parents).

bailout said:
Read it in the paper, and confirmed by several gate agents. BUT, no one really knows the fee structure! The paper said every flight will be a $50.00 charge, but most gate persons thinks its $50.00 per pass rider per year.
Well, that makes a huge difference..
Anybody heard the facts yet?

Bailout,

I spoke with Comair's Pass Bureau and according to them it's only $50 total per year and not per pass rider.

Ward

The paperwork we got said, "$50 NRSA activation charge per PPR each employment anniversary."

CAL charges $10 per leg plus the $2.50 security fee. A roundtrip on CAL is $25. I beleive my family spent around $500 last year on pass travel. It sounds like whatever you get it will still be better than what we have at CAL.

the nice thing is if u choose not to participate, the first time u check in on a machine at the airport, u can pay with yer credit card.

nice huh??

Latest resources

Back