• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to announce SLC--Paris nonstop

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My addition was hillarious. Thanks for supporting our country, but EWR is not the most desirable place to be on the planet, as I pointed out. And, you have zero creditbility because you are just wrong with your statements. There is a difference between just being dumb and ignorant, and being witty. I am the latter.

I wasn't the one that said all that BS about mil folks "chosing to be on MLOA" (which of course is completely incorrect and would be expected from a nit-wit like yourself). Your "hillarious" statement allienated about a few thousand military guardsmen/airline pilots that happened to be on military leave during memorial day w/out their "chosing." You're right - you're not dumb (I don't think you are), but you're extremely arrogant for your statements on military matters that are completely untrue, and you're very pathetic for saying that at a sensitive time such as Memorial Day when all those Mil folks would love to "choose" to be back home with their families instead of some dusty tent.

I wasn't the one that said all that BS about mil folks "chosing to be on MLOA" (which of course is completely incorrect and would be expected from a nit-wit like yourself). Your "hillarious" statement allienated about a few thousand military guardsmen/airline pilots that happened to be on military leave during memorial day w/out their "chosing." You're right - you're not dumb (I don't think you are), but you're extremely arrogant for your statements on military matters that are completely untrue, and you're very pathetic for saying that at a sensitive time such as Memorial Day when all those Mil folks would love to "choose" to be back home with their families instead of some dusty tent.

First of all, I wasn't making fun of your service, but rather EWR itself. If you want to cry about this all to make yourself look better, go ahead. I support the troops, just not the city of Newark. Get a grip. Really, you sound like the one who is pathetic here. Pace Picante sauce made fun of New Jersey too, until crybabies made them switch it to NYC. Did you support that change too?

Last edited:
First of all, I wasn't making fun of your service, but rather EWR itself. If you want to cry about this all to make yourself look better, go ahead. I support the troops, just not the city of Newark. Get a grip. Really, you sound like the one who is pathetic here.

It's amazing how quickly one can back pedal. Actually quite humorous. Good luck in your travels, and for your sake I hope to God you never mention that garbage you did around Memorial Day out in public in front of guardsmen/reservists...especially ones that happened to be deployed during that time. Keep the backpedalling up, it's good for the calves.

First of all, I wasn't making fun of your service, but rather EWR itself. If you want to cry about this all to make yourself look better, go ahead. I support the troops, just not the city of Newark. Get a grip. Really, you sound like the one who is pathetic here. Pace Picante sauce made fun of New Jersey too, until crybabies made them switch it to NYC. Did you support that change too?

The fact is that EWR is the most profitable hub. The goldmine, and Delta knows this. So they want a connecting hub in JFK, bring the ETOPS B757s and send them to Europe. How original. Come on, don't tell me the experience in JFK is much better. It's equally worthless.

Last edited:
It's amazing how quickly one can back pedal. Actually quite humorous. Good luck in your travels, and for your sake I hope to God you never mention that garbage you did around Memorial Day out in public in front of guardsmen/reservists...especially ones that happened to be deployed during that time. Keep the backpedalling up, it's good for the calves.

Are you a part of the French military? You kinda sound like a wheenie. Prove to me again that I was making fun of all military personel. I wasn't. But if it makes you feel better, you can think that.

The fact is that EWR is the most profitable hub. The goldmine, and Delta knows this. So they want a connecting hub in JFK, bring the ETOPS B757s and send them to Europe. How original. Come on, don't tell me the experience in JFK is much better. It's equally worthless.

Do you think people on the West Coast want to travel through EWR on the way to Europe? EWR is a terrible hub for delays. And, a Skyteam hub in CDG provides connections to all over Europe, places CAL does not fly to. Not everyone wants to go through the goldmine of EWR. JFK is a lot like EWR, but having another way to Europe (via SLC) is great, and the Air France hub is great for connections. You not realizing this is troublesome.

If anyone from the West Coast wants to travel to Europe and throw some money on air travel they would just fly non-stops from PHX, DEN, LAX, SFO, PDX and SEA. AA, UA, LH, AF, BA, KL, VS just to name a few with nice reputable service. They all have non-stops to Europe. It's also less troublesome. That's where the premium revenue goes. Not everyone wants to get on a RJ through SLC and add three hours on their itenerary. That's why getting the strong yield is kinda shaky. Good day.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back