• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to adjust fleet quickly after NWA deal..article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here are the RUMORS I have heard so far with regard to airplanes moving from base to base:

SEA---move A330s to JFK (to do longer ME flights), and move 767ER to SEA to do Asia and intra Asia

ATL--move some 744s down there (from DTW?) and A330s to do South America, and some Europe, DC9s to compete with Airtran directly

DTW---move some 772s up there to do Asia

SLC--Put A330s in there to do CDG, AMS, and NRT, also put A320/319s in there to replace MD90s, that would go to MSP (they can reach both coasts from there, not so from SLC)

MSP--MD90s move in there, and some A320/319s move to SLC

ANC---maybe go bye bye, have heard a few different rumors about that one

Bye Bye--General Lee

Heard anything on the 88's? Feasable to move any to the NWA bases?

There seems to be a "Nat'l Coney Island" on every street corner in Detroit... Not to mention dozens inside DTW terminals. But Nu is right, try chili dog for breakfast (If you're flying with a old fart, have the chili spaghetti, let your body work the magic!:)

Their chili dog is good but it can't compare to "The Varsity" in ATL. A must stop anytime I travel through Atlanta. WHAT YOU WANT! NEXT!

Their chili dog is good but it can't compare to "The Varsity" in ATL. A must stop anytime I travel through Atlanta. WHAT YOU WANT! NEXT!

Yuk. All hype. Nasty burgers with worse fries served by people with a severe attitude problem.

At least the relics at the Waffle House pretend to be nice. Head up to Gwinnette, and some of the new brick WHs border on pleasant.

Besides, Chick'fil'a rocks the known universe, second only to Popeys's.

Nu

Yuk. All hype. Nasty burgers with worse fries served by people with a severe attitude problem.

At least the relics at the Waffle House pretend to be nice. Head up to Gwinnette, and some of the new brick WHs border on pleasant.

Besides, Chick'fil'a rocks the known universe, second only to Popeys's.

Nu

It's Gwinnett. :) I live there..just up the street from the town of Snellville. It's "where everybody's somebody!"

You can't beat Wa Ho.

Latest resources

Back