• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to adjust fleet quickly after NWA deal..article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What do people think about what the company will do with flying out of DTW? ie: will we see 767ERs there? 777?

YES.

Bye Bye--General Lee

To the Deltoid heading for DTW. Try National Coney Island for breakfast. Good food, great price.

Nu

"Soon you will be done with dinner" - Accurate Fortune Cookie

To any Northwester going to ATL: Try FLO's Crispy Grits and Slaw. There is one on every street corner........

Seriously, ATL isn't that bad. Regardless, welcome aboard Nu.

Bye Bye--General Lee

To any Northwester going to ATL: Try FLO's Crispy Grits and Slaw. There is one on every street corner........

Seriously, ATL isn't that bad. Regardless, welcome aboard Nu.

Bye Bye--General Lee

mmmm... Huddle House (Waffle House is for losers, drunks, and middle aged hookers).....

Seriously, General, you must know a good place for Chicken N' Waffles. If you don't, let me know. I'll hook you up (and you won't even have to leave May-Retta)

(Yes.. my only contribution to this particular pissing contest is to comment on the food....)

mmmm... Huddle House (Waffle House is for losers, drunks, and middle aged hookers).....

Seriously, General, you must know a good place for Chicken N' Waffles. If you don't, let me know. I'll hook you up (and you won't even have to leave May-Retta)

(Yes.. my only contribution to this particular pissing contest is to comment on the food....)

I do know one---the Awful House on Virginia Ave. Isn't that the one where Kid Rock got into a fight? I would have fought him too, after I wolfed down my scrambled eggs with fried okra and grits! Shiiiate.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I heard that the -400s will be used to fly from Atlanta to cities in Brazil...

True dat. I have heard Sao Paulo on the 744, and some other South American cities will see the A330(please not Rio---maybe the 764 will go on that one, and I will bid it). The 757 will hit recently announced cities of Recife and Forteleza, while the 737-700 will hit Manaus. If the loads are great, bigger planes may go on them.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
After the merger Delta's ramp will have more variety than an airshow.

Yeah, like the Iberia ramp in MAD. Looked like a flying museum. I swear they had at least one of every type of airliner ever made.

This will make the towbar salesman happy. ;) TC

Latest resources

Back