Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta the official airline of the Seahawks!??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is just plain weird.:nuts:

What the ***k happened to you as a child?!?:eek:

Someday you too might have an original thought. Until then, you're still boring...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yeah, and the Eskimo is the official airline of the Pasco St Bowling Club, while The Corndogs are the official airline of the Islip Jackholes, a minor league naked lacrosse team. Red-liar was the founding member before he bought his type and became a Horny Corny...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Man you need help fatboy! Seems all those sundaes you gobble down have given you a brain freeze. What a putz! :rolleyes:

As the team flew back home on the "Official Airline of the Seahawks..." Did you see the DL TV ad that ran in the local SEA market during the Super Bowl? I did, and I never saw anything from the Eskimo....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Really? When your favorite band "One Direction" travels around on whatever bus line they choose, do you really care what company that is? Does it make you just want to run out and get a bus ticket?

I saw on the news last night that they (DAL 8872) had to stop in MSP on the way to SEA for a crew swap cause of the delays out of EWR.

Song would have done it for less.

Soon unfortunately, you may too. Good luck with GK. Yikes, you might actually feel like what those AT guys felt when they were targeted.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I saw on the news last night that they (DAL 8872) had to stop in MSP on the way to SEA for a crew swap cause of the delays out of EWR.

True, the crew timed out due to the snow storm, de-ice, and typical EWR delays. Good news was MSP was in a straight line, and a 38 min turn. I'm glad they didn't bust the FARs....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back