• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta staffing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He should be recalled BEFORE he gives away flying.

He's working on Praters position. He's tired of riding around in a Crown Vic....He wants the Town Car in DC. He's also trying to get support from some of the DCI boys. The flow through stuff.

I agree that the line in the sand has been drawn. DL pilots won't give another inch on scope. Even the 50 yr old captains I fly with understand the importance of not outsourcing any more flying.

I agree that the line in the sand has been drawn. DL pilots won't give another inch on scope. Even the 50 yr old captains I fly with understand the importance of not outsourcing any more flying.

I'm in the top 300 and I'll second that.. we aren't giving up anymore scope....I've been watching this for 30 plus years if it says's Delta it should be flown by Delta pilots..

I'm in the top 300 and I'll second that.. we aren't giving up anymore scope....I've been watching this for 30 plus years if it says's Delta it should be flown by Delta pilots..

+12200

Not sure I can find more than a 100 pilots here at DAL that will disagree with that.

Latest resources

Back