• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Shrink

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We're hiring f/a's again now if you're interested!

Delta FA's? Been there, done that, got the shot.

Look Sparky; I hate to be the one to break it to you, but slipping through the cracks ain't exactly the same thing as coming in through the front door. I've been around the industry long enough to know that there actually is such a thing as a Delta Professional, and I'm having some trouble fitting a chronic posturbator into the picture in my mind's eye. I'm glad that you've got a reason to feel good about yourself, but the fact of the matter is that the guys who really belong don't feel the need to constantly remind the world that they're there.

Look Sparky; I hate to be the one to break it to you, but slipping through the cracks ain't exactly the same thing as coming in through the front door. I've been around the industry long enough to know that there actually is such a thing as a Delta Professional, and I'm having some trouble fitting a chronic posturbator into the picture in my mind's eye. I'm glad that you've got a reason to feel good about yourself, but the fact of the matter is that the guys who really belong don't feel the need to constantly remind the world that they're there.

Tard...get rid of that freakin picture! I almost screamed....AAAAHHHHHHH!!:eek:

Tard...get rid of that freakin picture! I almost screamed....AAAAHHHHHHH!!:eek:

How better to capture the spirit of the JB response to the St. Valentine's Day Massacre?

Ah yes, "Sparky" and jetblue bashing--3210Lt is hiding under yet another personality.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back