Delta Shrink

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFLYASA

Just wandering who's all seen the shrink during phase two. He seemed nice, but I still don't agree with he/she having the power to decide your fate as an airline pilot. I hear a few guys are getting shot down by the shrink, and so long Delta career. Anyone know how long before you know something??

Besides, anyone who passes the Cognitive Skills should deserve a class regardless.

Last edited:
Just wandering who's all seen the shrink during phase two. He seemed nice, but I still don't agree with he/she having the power to decide your fate as an airline pilot. I hear a few guys are getting shot down by the shrink, and so long Delta career. Anyone know how long before you know something??

Besides, anyone who passes the Cognitive Skills should deserve a class regardless.

It's not an exact science, that's for sure. I think the guy who green-lighted 737Pylof ended up taking his own life when he recognized the magnitude of his mistake....

Last edited:
They should have the shrink screen Comair newhires as well. Maybe they could weed out those people who think they can smuggle an arsenal of weaponry.

Well, you could always be an astron(a)ut!

Isn't the shrink now asking the candidates how they feel about wearing diapers on a transcon so they don't have to get out to use the can?

Like I have stated to you. The shrinks powers are less than they were in '01/ If they do fail you, you go to the pilot selection board. They then can look at your entire record and over rule this persons decisions. It has already been done.
Fact is that they seem to weeding out some of the problem children, and it is really funny that they pick up on that. IFLY I know that you will not have a problem. They will have your results of that but Mon or Tues. Call next week and talk to Ms. Gomez. She will tell you where you stand. If you do have an issue they notify you fairly quickly. Her number is on the bottom of your hire letter.

Isn't the shrink now asking the candidates how they feel about wearing diapers on a transcon so they don't have to get out to use the can?

I think more to the point, does the shrink weed out any applicants who expect the airline, rather than the individual, to pay for his or her diapers?

Like I have stated to you. The shrinks powers are less than they were in '01/ If they do fail you, you go to the pilot selection board. They then can look at your entire record and over rule this persons decisions. It has already been done.
Fact is that they seem to weeding out some of the problem children, and it is really funny that they pick up on that. IFLY I know that you will not have a problem. They will have your results of that but Mon or Tues. Call next week and talk to Ms. Gomez. She will tell you where you stand. If you do have an issue they notify you fairly quickly. Her number is on the bottom of your hire letter.

The almighty ACL65PILOT once again puts me at ease. I just can't bear another minute staying at ASA.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back