Delta Shoves ASA Aside

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smacktard

Atlanta Constitution article today talking about the announcement yesterday. Of note, the article states that Delta expects 7 connection carriers to be flying out of Atlanta this year, up from 4.

Atlanta Constitution article today talking about the announcement yesterday. Of note, the article states that Delta expects 7 connection carriers to be flying out of Atlanta this year, up from 4.

As usual, the AJC is wrong. It's up from 5.

The only ones left are Big Sky and ExpressJet. I don't think your going to see BE1900s on the ramp in ATL.

As usual, the AJC is wrong. It's up from 5.

The only ones left are Big Sky and ExpressJet. I don't think your going to see BE1900s on the ramp in ATL.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the AJC 'reporting', it was the words of a Delta exec.

If our pilot group keeps up this pissing and moaning and doesn't take action out on the line, we won't have any "defined routes" even if we are released someday! We have enormous leverage right now, but it looks like that will soon change!!!

I keep hearing about open time pick ups, vacation dropping, broken airplanes leaving out stations, etc, etc, etc.

I just hope I'm outta here before this ship sinks! ...p_ssies!!!!!!!

I predict that ASA will operate less than 50% of the flights in ATL at this time next year. This move to "nationalize" ATL operations is just the first move in breaking our monopoly on ATL.

We will see XJT, Comair, Freedom, Shuttle America, Skywest, ASA, and Pinnacle in ATL.

If our pilot group keeps up this pissing and moaning and doesn't take action out on the line, we won't have any "defined routes" even if we are released someday! We have enormous leverage right now, but it looks like that will soon change!!!

I keep hearing about open time pick ups, vacation dropping, broken airplanes leaving out stations, etc, etc, etc.

I just hope I'm outta here before this ship sinks! ...p_ssies!!!!!!!
Dont let the door hit you in the A$$ PAL

That was weak.
No, I'll tell you what is weak. All these whiney a$$ crybabies around here that want all these changes around here and just want, want, want,when there just looking to bolt from here as soon as they can!
If your looking to move on asap, than just do your time and quit whining about every dam thing!

No, I'll tell you what is weak. All these whiney a$$ crybabies around here that want all these changes around here and just want, want, want,when there just looking to bolt from here as soon as they can!
If your looking to move on asap, than just do your time and quit whining about every dam thing!

That was weak too.

Who's worse... the whiney crybabies or the one whining and crying about them?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back