• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Schoolhouse Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wear polo shirts and dockers. I don't think you need to shave, but don't wear jeans. And, make sure you wear a tuxedo for your checkride......Have fun, and it won't be as bad as you think.

Bye Bye---General Lee

There are pilots what will show up for their Late weekday sims or weekend sims in Jeans. They generally are Senior WB captains. DAL's policy is Business casual anytime you are performing a company related duty. I would go buy that policy stated in the FOM. You never know who is going to show up, and you never know who the guy is doing your checking. It is always easier not to stack a deck against yourself.

Khakis, Polo, or button down shirt, and decent shoes and you will be fine. It is very laid back in the sim. It is even easier when you do not put a PCP, APD etc in a position where they have to overlook a FOM policy no matter how ridiculous some of us may think it is.

Just my opinion being a DS guy, MSP school is better for many reasons and one of them is the dress code policy. Follow the FOM, no jeans and tuck in your shirt. Chances are you will run into at least one tight ass in the process that will judge you from your threads. That being said if you play the game and show up prepared, the sim and checking events are pretty laid back, hell if a bubba can pull it off you should have no problem right? Also, take the neighborhood seriously! Until one of us gets shot I don't think Delta will step up and take some security measures to provide a safer housing environment in ATL. Have fun, Atlanta sucks.

JP

I've been at both facilites. MSP is much nicer. Plus you don't have to worry about getting mugged near the hotel.

ask general lee....he's about the biggest ass hole you'll have to impress.

I am so glad you are retired. I bet a lot of other people agree with me too. Go out and try to hit some golf balls at the local public driving range and try to hit them over 100 yds. It will make you feel better.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I am so glad you are retired. I bet a lot of other people agree with me too. Go out and try to hit some golf balls at the local public driving range and try to hit them over 100 yds. It will make you feel better.

Bye Bye---General Lee

He probably forgot how to use his putter, too.

What's the bar down the street from Spondivits with the volleyball court (assuming its still there)?

That place is a dump.....

But GL has game over there...... Just kidding Comrade....

Latest resources

Back