Delta Probation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well get 400 hrs and it will not be an issue
All of the redtails that came back from furlough are about ready to jump a few longevity bumps in pay, as it should be.

Well get 400 hrs and it will not be an issue
All of the redtails that came back from furlough are about ready to jump a few longevity bumps in pay, as it should be.
A DC9 pilot can have 400 hours in as little as 5 months (maybe even less). Probation won't last long me thinks.

This is true. We had some people in my class that were off probation in about six months after being hired.

What about being furloughed for 5 years at NWA and then taking a bypass to stay at current company... so I was furloughed in my first year at NWA... didn't get recalled (for the first time) until furlough plus 5.3 years. Took immediate bypass through 2009. Still at other job... will I get longevity credit when I return to my bypass for the 5 years on furlough or will I return where I left off... first year pay (current NWA rules).

anybody????

tailhookah

What about being furloughed for 5 years at NWA and then taking a bypass to stay at current company... so I was furloughed in my first year at NWA... didn't get recalled (for the first time) until furlough plus 5.3 years. Took immediate bypass through 2009. Still at other job... will I get longevity credit when I return to my bypass for the 5 years on furlough or will I return where I left off... first year pay (current NWA rules).

anybody????

tailhookah

You should get credit for all of your furlough time, except for the amount of time that you voluntarily bypassed recall.

I was only on probation at delta for 6 months...

Longevity starts the first day you step on property at the D. If you get furloughed, longevity continues to tick.... the way it should be.

The NWA guys getting parity for their years spent on furlough will be a pretty nice increase in pay.

Latest resources

Back