• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta pilots' contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Nice try, bashing AirTran got old so you decided to lay into Delta. I'm guessing Flight Options or some other frac and you commute to work out of Atlanta, hence the bitterness directed at both airlines.

I would hate DAL to if I was at Airtran. That makes a lot of sense. God, you guys are going to get your butts kicked here in the next few years. First MidEx told you to pi$$ off and now DAL will get out of BK. Life is not so good over there.

I would hate DAL to if I was at Airtran. That makes a lot of sense. God, you guys are going to get your butts kicked here in the next few years. First MidEx told you to pi$$ off and now DAL will get out of BK. Life is not so good over there.

I personally like Delta, have a lot of good friends over there. That 400A guy has bashed AirTran more than Delta for quite a while. I find it sad to see Embraers parked over at A and B concourse doing flying that should be main line. Delta's big source of revenue is overseas flying, how do you think the "Open Skies" agreement will affect you guys? When will you guys start hedging fuel again? Do you think you will exit bankruptcy this spring or ask for another extension? Best of luck in your training, did you get the 88 in ATL?

They will exit. Yes, the open skies will make it interesting. Fact is that even SWA cannot compete with Ryan Air. It will be bad for all of the US carriers not just the legacies. I think that if we as a country let it happen and our airline industry get pummeled, the industry will eventually go full circle. If not we will all be flying for 40K a year. At that time I will leave the industry with no hard feelings.
It is just one industry, but it is happening across industry lines. If we as Americans do not step up the way of life that we have come to expect will be gone forever. It is the sad truth, but we can change it if we want to.

And everyone who voted for Bush and his corporate cronies who promised to run the federal government 'like a team of corporate executives' will have nobody to blame but themselves. The last 5-6 years have been absolutely great for everyone who sits on the other side of the negotiating table.

I personally like Delta, have a lot of good friends over there. That 400A guy has bashed AirTran more than Delta for quite a while.

Don't worry about 400 ahole. He is very upset these days, because he had to move his trailer out of its park because his skyway flight attendant pay couldn't substiantiate it. He is now down to living in the warmer south (ATL) and has to do sodomastic favors to earn money.:blush: He's actually quite popular around the street corners in Atlanta!:laugh:

Latest resources

Back