Delta pilot slugs Federal agent

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guess not.
Relax Mr. Lee. Bad Zebra on this last trip?

The cooked Zebra was ok, but the rhino soup was nasty. I sounded like a howling monkey for hours afterwards.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You have to admitt, 9000 posts looks like an addiction. If you figure a conservative 5 minutes average for reading the prior post, getting offended, thinking up a witty response and typing it, you have been on FI for over one month solid. And that's without getting up to use the can. One month spent posting on FI, that has to be some kind of record. However you look at it, you're pumping out some impressive numbers.

-Spartacus

Last edited:
You have to admitt, 9000 posts looks like an addiction. If you figure a conservative 5 minutes average for reading the prior post, getting offended, thinking up a witty response and typing it, you have been on FI for over one month solid. And that's without getting up to use the can. One month spent posting on FI, that has to be some kind of record. Does anybody know if the General is the record holder?

-Spartacus

I think I am, although that was not the intention. I really enjoy aviation, and I obviously have an opinion. I usually answer or respond to multiple posts when I am looking at FI, and I have been a member for 8-9 years. If I get involved in a subject that interests me, I may debate about it for a week or more. I don't think it is an addiction, but more of a hobby. I also have plenty of other hobbies that I have stated in the past, that you can look up if you are interested.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Put them on Don King's new show "Friday Night Sissy Fights".

The cooked Zebra was ok, but the rhino soup was nasty. I sounded like a howling monkey for hours afterwards.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Imagine what that rhino soup would do to a 64 1/2 year old? Sounds like a great way to end the overnight with a broken hip.:bawling:

I'll attempt to make the connection to 8000+ posts and hitting someone over a wheelchair dispute a little clearer, so that we may get the General on his way to 9000.

Here we go... If you have time to visit this website, and post as frequently as some (who shall remain nameless), it could be argued that you are neglecting other aspects of life, such as relationships, paying your bills, sex, exercise, and a myriad other daily activites. It could be further surmised that your connection with the real world might be described as tenuous, at best, because of your obsession with this quasi-real world. It is, then, quite easy to deduce that someone with this limited grasp of reality, and an easily aroused sense of outrage, could be expected, to assault a Federal Agent over a wheelchair. Case closed.

Disclaimer: I have no knowledge of psychology, law enforcement, reality, or any other special skill that would permit me to make the above observations. However, I offer these insights in the hope that Federal Agents will stay out of the way of someone who really wants a wheelchair-NOW!

I'll attempt to make the connection to 8000+ posts and hitting someone over a wheelchair dispute a little clearer, so that we may get the General on his way to 9000.

Here we go... If you have time to visit this website, and post as frequently as some (who shall remain nameless), it could be argued that you are neglecting other aspects of life, such as relationships, paying your bills, sex, exercise, and a myriad other daily activites. It could be further surmised that your connection with the real world might be described as tenuous, at best, because of your obsession with this quasi-real world. It is, then, quite easy to deduce that someone with this limited grasp of reality, and an easily aroused sense of outrage, could be expected, to assault a Federal Agent over a wheelchair. Case closed.

Disclaimer: I have no knowledge of psychology, law enforcement, reality, or any other special skill that would permit me to make the above observations. However, I offer these insights in the hope that Federal Agents will stay out of the way of someone who really wants a wheelchair-NOW!

Great synopsis. Very rarely do I ever beat up airport workers, but when I do I do it with no witnesses.(just jokin!) I would probably do it more often, but I am always running to a computer to catch up on good ole Flightinfo. Reading your summary, I can surmise that you think of yourself as a quasi psycho-anal-cyst, and in reality think less of your current job and location--living in that krap hole called Ozone Park. You hate yourself for not becomming a Wall Streeter and being able to treat your girlfriend to a better life "in the city". It pains you to think that she may be "looking for traffic" when you are doing your double allnighter 4 day trips, hoping to find a Derek Jeter wannabe with gold chains to match that swims in cologne, who also might have a studio apartment uptown. Can you give her what she wants? Maybe you will someday......(NOT).

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
GL, you have got to be the biggest fricken dork. As you can see I rarely post here(no pun intended) but it is entertaining to see how easy someone gets their feelings hurt. Now suck it up and pull dem nuts outta your arse!

Imagine what that rhino soup would do to a 64 1/2 year old? Sounds like a great way to end the overnight with a broken hip.:bawling:

Why would Rhino soup break your hip, unless of course, it is a codeword, like say a Dirty Sanchez?

Note to self, don't ask for Rhino soup!

They weren't talking about you general, the Delta Pilot that knocked out the federal agent only had 8,000 posts....you have 8,945; clearly not you.

Latest resources

Back