• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilot Arrested in LHR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Would a guy like this be entitled to go out on a paid medical leave or is he chit canned?

If I smell booze on your breath you're either calling in sick or I'm calling in sick for you. It's not enough to remove myself from the situation, you prolly need to be protected from yourself.

Gup

If I smell booze on your breath you're either calling in sick or I'm calling in sick for you. It's not enough to remove myself from the situation, you prolly need to be protected from yourself.

Gup

What about calling in sick for yourself, then immediately getting Pro Standards involved?

Let's say the person denies any wrong doing, what is the angle that you take when the company follows up with you for a last minute cancellation? Get the union to represent you, and speak truthfully of your actions?

Not only that, but these days as the other (i.e. sober) crewmember you could face FAA/criminal/company discipline for NOT doing something about it. :eek:

Once again, a Delta pilot not taking his profession seriously. Does anyone know, where the Delta pilots who landed on the taxiway in Atlanta drunk as well? What about the Delta guys who over flew MSP. I wouldn't be surprised if they were drunk as well.

Latest resources

Back