Delta Pilot Accused Of Bringing Gun To Airport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Dubya....

If we wanted to hear from you.....we'll open our zippers!!!

I'll lift a fine German pilsner on my next 48-hr FRA layover. "God bless you, Dubya. May you enjoy the choice you've made."

You and ALPO made the choice for me 17 years ago big shot. I'm sure impressed with your layover and the size of your big airplane. I'll be in riding in the back, drinking free, and staying for 7 days. TYVM for the ride. Let me know when you care enough about me and our profession to make a real change so I can look at real opportunity in the next 10 years.

All of you just prove how fuclked up you've made our profession. I fished for that huge dooshbag scope and caught him. My comments were meant to rile that useless pile of goat sh!t up. Too easy.

Show me a reasonable opportunity at a major airline in the past 5 years or the next 5 and i'll digress. Short of that, you are all just showing your tired wrinkled asses.

People who 'forget' they are carrying a gun should not be allowed to carry it.
Got to agree here, a loaded handgun has one purpose - to kill people. You want to have one, fine, but take care of it. Do not "forget" where you put it. That type of irresponsibility is the reason little kids get shot while playing with daddy's guns. It is a large part of the reason those who own guns are far more likely to be killed by a gun than those who do not.

Show me a reasonable opportunity at a major airline in the past 5 years or the next 5 and i'll digress. Short of that, you are all just showing your tired wrinkled asses.

Ok I've been at NWA/DAL going on 3 years, make more money than i every did at my regional, work a fraction of the time, home more, and career potential here at DAL FAR exceeds anything i'd have ever seen at my old regional. 5 years from now, based on attrition i'll be moving up the seniority list at a good clip and in 10 years i'll be near 50% within the company. Thats based on attrition only, growth only makes it happen sooner.

Will you digress now? :cool:

Of course the world could end tomorrow and then we're all hosed. If that happens, I still made a better decision leaving my regional for bigger and better things. IMHO, Its far more risky to gamble your "career" at a regional than it is to make the move asap to a major. To each their own i guess.

Got to agree here, a loaded handgun has one purpose - to kill people. You want to have one, fine, but take care of it. Do not "forget" where you put it. That type of irresponsibility is the reason little kids get shot while playing with daddy's guns. It is a large part of the reason those who own guns are far more likely to be killed by a gun than those who do not.

More children are killed by pools at their house than daddy's guns.

Ok I've been at NWA/DAL going on 3 years, make more money than i every did at my regional, work a fraction of the time, home more, and career potential here at DAL FAR exceeds anything i'd have ever seen at my old regional. 5 years from now, based on attrition i'll be moving up the seniority list at a good clip and in 10 years i'll be near 50% within the company. Thats based on attrition only, growth only makes it happen sooner.

Will you digress now? :cool:

Of course the world could end tomorrow and then we're all hosed. If that happens, I still made a better decision leaving my regional for bigger and better things. IMHO, Its far more risky to gamble your "career" at a regional than it is to make the move asap to a major. To each their own i guess.

Dubya's mind is made up. Now all that's left to do is rationalize and be bitter. Everyone else is obviously wrong.

You and ALPO made the choice for me 17 years ago big shot. Yup it's all ALPA's fault that your career is a complete failure that your sh*tty record keeps you at your sh*tty regional. I'm sure impressed with your layover and the size of your big airplane. I'll be in riding in the back, drinking free, and staying for 7 days. TYVM for the ride. Yet another chicken sh1t that will talk smack on a forum but will kiss your ass to get a ride. You're welcome for the ride. I'd ride on your jet, but that's a decision a CAPTAIN makes. Let me know when you care enough about me and our profession to make a real change so I can look at real opportunity in the next 10 years. Hang on, I'll get back to you in another 17 years mr. regional lifer.

All of you just prove how fuclked up you've made our profession. I fished for that huge dooshbag scope and caught him. My comments were meant to rile that useless pile of goat sh!t up. Too easy. No, easy is your mom you lifer regional co pilot sack of monkey sh*t. You got stuck because of some bad decision, and you're pissed of watching guys junior to you, who actually upgraded move on to bigger and better decisions, while you continue to troll the playgrounds looking for new victims. Good news for you, I don't watch MSNBC, so when you show up on "to catch a preadator," you're anonymity remains just as safe as it does here.;)

Show me a reasonable opportunity at a major airline in the past 5 years or the next 5 and i'll digress. Short of that, you are all just showing your tired wrinkled asses. This is priceless...............Keep justifying while you're stuck. Don't worry, at least you have the safety of that computer keyboard.

Hey Dubya, have you met joemerchant, you two would be perfect together.
Blaming everyone else for your failures is as priceless as it gets!:laugh::laugh:

Hey Dubya, have you met joemerchant, you two would be perfect together.
Blaming everyone else for your failures is as priceless as it gets!:laugh::laugh:

I was wondering when the "mom" insults would come out. All you are capable of is coming in here and insulting people.

You are the easiest double breasted fish in the sea boy.

Sorry your home life is so worthless that you have to come in here and play tough.

You're about as tough as my double roll of Charmin. Panty waste.

I was wondering when the "mom" insults would come out. All you are capable of is coming in here and insulting people.

You are the easiest double breasted fish in the sea boy.

Sorry your home life is so worthless that you have to come in here and play tough.

You're about as tough as my double roll of Charmin. Panty waste.

Dubya:
My man............You inbetween trips from ICT and BHM?
Does you captain know you're on the company computer again?
Get out there and do the preflight you knob! You're only on leg 4 of 6 for the day.
Nice to know you can talk such smack behind the safety of a computer, eh sport?
Regional f/o asswipe!

Latest resources

Back