• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilot Accused Of Bringing Gun To Airport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok I've been at NWA/DAL going on 3 years, make more money than i every did at my regional, work a fraction of the time, home more, and career potential here at DAL FAR exceeds anything i'd have ever seen at my old regional. 5 years from now, based on attrition i'll be moving up the seniority list at a good clip and in 10 years i'll be near 50% within the company. Thats based on attrition only, growth only makes it happen sooner.

Will you digress now? :cool:

Of course the world could end tomorrow and then we're all hosed. If that happens, I still made a better decision leaving my regional for bigger and better things. IMHO, Its far more risky to gamble your "career" at a regional than it is to make the move asap to a major. To each their own i guess.

Congratulations. I hope real opportunity comes my way in the next 5 years too. I'm not holding my breath, nor am I disappointed with my life as it is now. My glass is half full too.

Like I said, my sole purpose here was to fish for scope and rile his worthless ass up. It's worked like a charm. It only took like 5 minutes. What an awesome life he must have hanging out in here insulting people.

Congratulations. I hope real opportunity comes my way in the next 5 years too.
See what can happen when you have qualifications.....In your case though, you're screwed.

I'm not holding my breath,
Don't. You'll need it later for your inflatable date.

nor am I disappointed with my life as it is now. My glass is half full too.
No, the only ones that are dissapointed with your life are the ones you call family!:laugh:

Like I said, my sole purpose here was to fish for scope and rile his worthless ass up. It's worked like a charm. It only took like 5 minutes.
It's cool, I was in the waiting room at the Dubya trailer, listening for my number to be called. I had 5 minutes to spare.

What an awesome life he must have hanging out in here insulting people.
If it gets a regional lifer troll like you worked up, then it's all that much more fun.;)

Congratulations. I hope real opportunity comes my way in the next 5 years too. I'm not holding my breath, nor am I disappointed with my life as it is now. My glass is half full too.

In all seriousness, Good luck :beer:

Latest resources

Back