Delta PERP out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bert Harbenson

New Chairmains Letter on ALPA website. All participants gone by Jan. (extendable to next May), no details on max number of participants yet.

Last edited:
Exactly. 300-500 is what I am hearing the range is.

They do not want people excited about taking it. We knew it would not be great.

Man... it sucks. I guess if you're itching to get out it might be enough. 9 months of severence pay at 75 hours?

I can't even imagine 300-500 taking it. The more that take it though, the merrier. GL? You gonna take it?

Man... it sucks. I guess if you're itching to get out it might be enough. 9 months of severence pay at 75 hours?

I can't even imagine 300-500 taking it. The more that take it though, the merrier. GL? You gonna take it?

I agree. I don't know how many of the DL North guys want to get out, but I cant see many South guys getting excited unless they are getting close to 60 and were only planning on going to around 62. It will be interesting to see the outcome. That being said, I will be telling all my Captains next month how great of a deal this is and they would be crazy to pass it up.:)

I agree. I don't know how many of the DL North guys want to get out, but I cant see many South guys getting excited unless they are getting close to 60 and were only planning on going to around 62. It will be interesting to see the outcome. That being said, I will be telling all my Captains next month how great of a deal this is and they would be crazy to pass it up.:)

Exactly! "hey man you gotta check that out... it's the best deal youre gonna get since the pension was cancelled!"

Either that or I'm going to have to keep taking them on the "suicide crossing" across the street in SJO as is my original seniority advancement plan. ;)

Exactly. 300-500 is what I am hearing the range is.

They do not want people excited about taking it. We knew it would not be great.

I don't think we'll see more than 30-50 take it. 100 at the absolute max. These things tend to draw about %10 of the number people think...

Nu

Me? Nope. I can't give up my INTL trips (and the three extra wives I have in Rio, Buenos Aires, and Gstadd)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back