• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DELTA Passenger Arrested at JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
2.5 IN THE CABIN AFTER PUSHBACK??? Heck, that makes anyone crazy....

And for what...some single storm over a departure gate??? There was no WX in NYC....a banner day!

Good grief...

I'm proud to say I book WAY around that cesspool!

Awesome!

That inspired mgmt. (borrowed from NWA) strikes again! It is so great to know the new NWA is leaving everyone happy with their travel experience!

-I can't wait for the next witty remark from the Gen. (especially considering the passenger's name.)

-Come on Gen, illuminate us as to your current level of retardation!!

That gang rape your mom must have recieved from that group of Delta pilots must have really made you a miserable little troll!

That gang rape your mom must have recieved from that group of Delta pilots must have really made you a miserable little troll!

Nothing compared to the "gang rape" Andersen and Steenland are about to hand you.... Just get back to me when contract talks start up...

-Better get the good lube-you're gonna need it.

-Stick your head in the sand a while longer-it will help you try to ignore that uncomfortable feeling in your butt a little better.... You are not dealing with nice folks.

Awesome!

That inspired mgmt. (borrowed from NWA) strikes again! It is so great to know the new NWA is leaving everyone happy with their travel experience!

-I can't wait for the next witty remark from the Gen. (especially considering the passenger's name.)

-Come on Gen, illuminate us as to your current level of retardation!!

Wow. You're bitter. I mean, really bitter. I mean, seek medication bitter. Go kidney punch a dog or beat the hell out of a homeless guy or something. Yeah, it's a bad thing to do, but at least it would save the rest of us from having to endure your drivel.

Wow. You're bitter. I mean, really bitter. I mean, seek medication bitter. Go kidney punch a dog or beat the hell out of a homeless guy or something. Yeah, it's a bad thing to do, but at least it would save the rest of us from having to endure your drivel.

My that made my morning. Thanks for the good laugh.

I really do not know what is up with this guy. DAL turned you down. Well it may be the best thing that happened to you. Just wait a few years and see how things turn out.

Nothing compared to the "gang rape" Andersen and Steenland are about to hand you.... Just get back to me when contract talks start up...
Well at least you admit it. What happened. Did they make you watch?:laugh: Lemme guess, the General was part of the group, and you hate to have to call him......Daddy?:laugh:
Hey moron, didn't the Delta pilot group sign a 4 year contract including 20% raises?

-Better get the good lube-you're gonna need it.
Why's that? The 20% raise over 4 years is more than you'll make in a lifetime saying "would you like fries with that?"

-Stick your head in the sand a while longer-it will help you try to ignore that uncomfortable feeling in your butt a little better.... You are not dealing with nice folks.
I think I would rather take my chances with the present management team than some washed out gang raped crj f/o!

Latest resources

Back