Delta Orders 100 737-900ERs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Greaaaat!

Thanks SWA for making sure we say PITOT HEAT.....ON for decades to come.

What a Band-aid for the 757 (best airliner ever made).....

Why no Buses? Roomy cockpit? 2 Jumpseats? 110 lb table!.....cmon!! I will probably never have to fly it, but jumpseating on it will hurt.....

I would have preferred a bus office as well.

(737 cockpit: 2 guys in a phone-booth in a hurricane, doing what 3 guys used to do in a 727.)

Then again, this is certainly better than an order for 100 self-financing RJ's.

I guess they really wanted that extra 2-300 miles that the ER gets in range over the 321. I also imagine Boeing gave them a pretty good deal on the 737 since their sales have been lagging behind Airbus. I still think the Airbus is way more comfortable up front and in the cabin

What worries me most about the order is the fact that it says DAL will replace the aging DC-9's, 757's AND A320's. Noooooo! I just got on the 320. It's a great plane. I mean, it's kind of a pig...but oh so comfortable. I think virtually everything about it, except the box, beats the 737. The 73 definitely performs better, but I hate the tiny cockpit. I really don't want to go back to that. Lets replace the A320's with some NEOs!

What worries me most about the order is the fact that it says DAL will replace the aging DC-9's, 757's AND A320's. Noooooo! I just got on the 320. It's a great plane. I mean, it's kind of a pig...but oh so comfortable. I think virtually everything about it, except the box, beats the 737. The 73 definitely performs better, but I hate the tiny cockpit. I really don't want to go back to that. Lets replace the A320's with some NEOs!

It will only be the oldest 320's, I wouldn't be surprised if we order some airbus's going forward. We'll see

Latest resources

Back