Delta off the runway again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bill,

Does it look like there might have been a system failure ALONG with a runway that was more contaminated? Serious question.

We can't even speculate. If it was something jumping out at the NTSB, they would have released it as a causal factor or something they are looking into in the press briefings.

That all ended on or about GL's 5000th post, we're way past that stuff. You need to look no further than GL for the reason this site is what it is today ("cream of the crop", "unprofessional" etc). Speaking of, where is that dillweed?

Think she took the hint no one cared for her posting/pasting 'skill's and her 'advice' to us Regional pucks. Or maybe ya'll pissed her off with your comments. Whatever, FI already ruined. Good riddance I say.

Think she took the hint no one cared for her posting/pasting 'skill's and her 'advice' to us Regional pucks. Or maybe ya'll pissed her off with your comments. Whatever, FI already ruined. Good riddance I say.

The only advice you need to follow is to go back to Vietnam. You will never advance your "career" here. It's better for you to go back and get a right seat job in ATR-72s and eat egg rolls every night. Seriously, you are pathetic and can never be helped.

Bye Bye---General Lee

This forum reminds me of a scene from "Crocodile Dundee." The TV in his hotel room is turned on, and an "I Love Lucy" episode is on. He replies with something along the lines of, "Yep. That's what I saw years ago when I saw the TV for the first time" and turns it back off. I haven't been on this site for several years, and had pretty much the same reaction with this thread. I guess I haven't missed much!

Latest resources

Back