• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta New Nonstop Flights to Sydney, Sao Paulo, out of LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MNL takes two NWA 747's a day and fills them up.

I'd like to know how they tie together the NRT hub with service. The 757-ER that Delta has been using to Northern Europe seems like a good pick to flow more connecting banks through NRT. Right now there are basically two banks a day that flow well going West bound, but coming back East could use better frequencies.

I'd like to see something go West out of NRT. Tie up AMS, so you could chase the sun all the way around the planet. Flying Westbound is sooo much easier on the body.

Lets go to Cebu. Good diving, fishing and friendly natives. We need a Flight Attendant base there.

Last edited:
And once again, even a Delta pilot would be able to get laid.

Sorry guys, was just left way tooooo open...

And once again, even a Delta pilot would be able to get laid.

Sorry guys, was just left way tooooo open...
Naw...Crz, most of us were west coast Navy pilots who've had our fill of the P.I. and LBFMs. Rather, it was the naive, doe-eyed 18-yr-old sailors, who, much like "cherry boy" civilian pilots seeing it for the first time, tended to find the "first love (lay) of their lives" in the glamorous topical setting of Olongopo City....."I love you no sh!t, Crz!" or "You in me yet Crz?..you in me? (Crz: "uh..yeah baby") -"Oh sh!t Crz, YOU SO BIG!...you "lip" me apahrt, Crz!"

Latest resources

Back