Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta new hire class makeup going forward...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In my new hire class of 30, 2 were women, 3 were corporate and the total of 30 was roughly 50/50 mil/civ.

All of the first classes will have to be offered to recalls first. About 200 still out. When those take it or leave it recalls are gone, then newhires will start training...

tail

I'd be kind of surprised if many of those guys come back. I know a few are planning to, but I wouldn't expect more than 50 or so at the most. I think the rest have moved on to other things.

But was 50% ALPA DCI? I found that little ALPA self preservation kind of disgusting personally.

Over 35% was.

This is a freebee and one that National did not have us put in there. It is something that add value to being ALPA.

I'd be kind of surprised if many of those guys come back. I know a few are planning to, but I wouldn't expect more than 50 or so at the most. I think the rest have moved on to other things.

Its their right to decide at that time. Some will come back as International FO line holders making 140-150 an hr in 2015.

I am coming back... currently 8th yr pay at Jetblue. It's a no brainer for me. Can't speak for all the others but quite a few B6 guys have told me they will go back...

Tail

Latest resources

Back