• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Net/New Mac user

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can run travelnet on Safari, but when you get to the 'I accept' page, click Safari>Preferences>Security tab, and unclick 'Enable JavaScript'. Now hit 'I accept', and Travelnet will warn you you can't continue without Java. Just ignore that, hit 'I accept' again, and you're in. Don't forget to re-enable JavaScript when you're done with Travelnet.

You can also do this with the iPhone, but Travelnet won't let you list or look at the nonrev lists. I guess it's better than nothing.

You would think that for $200 a year now, Delta would make what appears to be a very minor adjustment to make Travelnet compatible with the second most popular computer in the country.:smash:

If you like using your computer more than fixing it or running anti-virus software, then I would get a mac. If you like fixing things or replacing your computer every few years, get a PC.

Can I get an 'AMEN'!!! I love my mac. I only run into problems when I'm running my Windows partition on it, just so I can run Logbook Pro. Thanks, Neal. :rolleyes:

All I want to know is how to have Safari remember who the hel! I am when I visit these forums. It logs me out every time.

I went from a Dell Insperion B120 to a Macbookpro 15" and it was like going from a Moped to a Ducati.

When I first got it, my learning curve was over logic. When using the PC you have to think of how the programmer intended for his platform to work. When using a Mac, you have to take a step back and ask yourself "What is the most simple way that this process would probably work?" And there you have it. If you think it would be as simple as Click, Drag, Drop, then that is probably how easy it is.

All I want to know is how to have Safari remember who the hel! I am when I visit these forums. It logs me out every time.

Again, I use firefox and when I have all of my favorite sites in the bookmarks toolbar at the top of my browser window. When I click on APC, I have it set up to not only log me in, but it goes right to the regionals forum.

Go to log-in page and put your login information in the required fields, then make a bookmark with your information in there. Firefox will then ask you if you want it to remember your login info. Click yes.

Another good add-on to firefox is Foxytunes. It creates itunes controls at the bottom of every window that you have open, so you can play your music right from you browser window instead of going back and forth to itunes.

If you like using your computer more than fixing it or running anti-virus software, then I would get a mac. If you like fixing things or replacing your computer every few years, get a PC.

Somebody's been watching too many MAC ads. You're going to give yourself at least as many problems with a mac as you solve. They'll just be different problems.

Somebody's been watching too many MAC ads. You're going to give yourself at least as many problems with a mac as you solve. They'll just be different problems.

I can't agree with you. I have 2 macs one is 10 years old and the laptop is 5 years old. I have nothing but good things to say. After dropping my laptop after it was 4 years old and no warranty, I went in for a quote to fix the frame around the screen. They fixed it free and also told me they felt the screen needed replaced. It was all replaced for free and they used overnight shipping for the repair. I dropped it off Monday at the store and it was on my porch by Wednesday. Great product and great service.

Latest resources

Back