Delta Net/New Mac user

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rusty Nail

I just got a Mac and the only thing I have had a problem with is getting past the "I accept" part of travel net. Anyone know of a setting or something I'm missing?? I guess I need to take those classes they offer. Thanks in advance for any advice.

search for a program called firefox on google... That program will allow you to use dlnet with your mac.. I had the same problem.. Good luck

Mac Rules

Browser?

Rusty,

What browser are you using? I'm using an iMac and Macbook with Firefox without any issues.

Ward

I just got a Mac and the only thing I have had a problem with is getting past the "I accept" part of travel net. Anyone know of a setting or something I'm missing?? I guess I need to take those classes they offer. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Thanks all. Yep...fresh out of the box Safari. I know nothing about mac. I do like it but it is taking time to get used to where things are. I also don't like to read so that's not really helping me! Thanks again.

Hey Mac users I'm thinkg about finally dumping my PC's. Is it worth it to go Mac?

701EV

Hey Mac users I'm thinkg about finally dumping my PC's. Is it worth it to go Mac?

701EV

If you do a lot of pic/videos, the mac is the way to go. If you just do internet/email, probably not worth the extra$. I have both Mac is better in some respects but not every one. The older macs with the power pc chips were much better imho.

If you like using your computer more than fixing it or running anti-virus software, then I would get a mac. If you like fixing things or replacing your computer every few years, get a PC.

If you like using your computer more than fixing it or running anti-virus software, then I would get a mac. If you like fixing things or replacing your computer every few years, get a PC.

CaptDave,

Thats why I'm thinking about going Mac.

701EV

Latest resources

Back