• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Narrow Body Announcement Soon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GL already made his statement, it's the same he made in 2006...

"Scope is HUGE and we won't budge. We have at least 51% that would vote NO on any increase in size of RJ for DCI.

Bye Bye--General Lee"

Was that the one during bankruptcy? The one where a judge decides? Maybe Gen Lee didn't have a choice? You keep leaving that part out, which isn't surprising.

OYS

It was only a matter of time Red.

Is that what you guys told the Frontier pilots????? Nice brotherly LUV in that case too... Watch out Trannies!!!!

For the DAL narrowbody, I'd like to see the bigger C-Series model chosen. Get some new technology in there with some performance guarantees from Bombardier to reduce any financial risk.

Actually, the rumor is the 145 NWA DC-9's are in Area-51A getting a new technology engine modification and will be coming online in 2014.

For the DAL narrowbody, I'd like to see the bigger C-Series model chosen. Get some new technology in there with some performance guarantees from Bombardier to reduce any financial risk.

I think Richard is concerned about the Pratt geared turbo fan, which also is on the airbus neo, I think. This could be overcome with the right guarantees, like you said, and maybe a good deal on CL65 trade-ins.

Is that what you guys told the Frontier pilots????? Nice brotherly LUV in that case too... Watch out Trannies!!!!

Care to explain? How does red's statement about posters in regards to delta's narrow body announcement have anything to do with frontier?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back