Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Mins = 1200?? Who is getting hired?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I though that place closed?? Giddy-up!

I haven't been there in awhile, but I thought the Gold Club was the one that closed.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Thrilled and lucky to have a conditional offer--2600TT, 2350 ME/Jet, 1300 jet PIC, military heavy time(evaluator).

2150TT, 1050 Turbine PIC...Lucky and shocked to get interview without internal recs!

July 10th- Email Invite
Aug 23rd- Interview

I can tell you that what they are looking at changes literally day by day. I have gotten guys interviews with 600 PIC turbine. Things may have changed a little bit with the changing of the guard, but they are looking for more than just time.
That said, there are a lot more military pilots coming over to DAL. This will make it harder and harder for the civilian guys to get it.

I can tell you that what they are looking at changes literally day by day. I have gotten guys interviews with 600 PIC turbine. Things may have changed a little bit with the changing of the guard, but they are looking for more than just time.
That said, there are a lot more military pilots coming over to DAL. This will make it harder and harder for the civilian guys to get it.

doubt it - military guys don't have the monopoly they had in the past. We have "squadron buddies" to.

Later

Latest resources

Back