Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Mins = 1200?? Who is getting hired?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have over 2000TT, 900PIC and an ATP. All mil time too. It helpd that I know 6 guys that work there and two of them helped me get the interview.

Good luck!

I know of a female regional FO hired with 1500 total and no turbine pic.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this person also the winner of the WMU scholarship and has been in the Delta pipeline since zero hours? If so then she's been "interviewing" with Delta for a few years.... I would say this is a special case and wouldn't expect to see too many chick RJ pilots getting hired before their Captain's.

Word is the general's wife just got hired as an F/A with low quals, but due to internal recs.......

No, that was your wife, but as a lav dumper. But, she almost failed the test thanks to gargling the blue water. (she said it was due to you giving her #$@# all day long)

Bye Bye--General Lee

No, that was your wife, but as a lav dumper. But, she almost failed the test thanks to gargling the blue water. (she said it was due to you giving her #$@# all day long)

Bye Bye--General Lee

My wife is the 1,500 hour female new hire. Watch it as she'll be your CP one day.

it is all comes down to your birth right, either your the son or daughter of someone important or just born into an affirmative action group the HR department desires.

6 posts before some jacka$$ opened his yap spewing this old crap? Damn! You guys are slacking!

My wife is the 1,500 hour female new hire. Watch it as she'll be your CP one day.

She's working at Cheetahs? Great, I'll bring quarters.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back