• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta MD-88 incident

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nobody aspires to be shot down; sorry it worked out that way for you. You do understand that they're looking for people who can actually handle stuff like this as opposed to people who can write about it on the Internet don't you?
Hey don't sell yourself short you're a nationaltard.

keep trying rayjay, you're still the weak sister.
Oh now I get it! You're the one that missed it on the walk around! Nothing to be ashamed about. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
Oh wait you're a Deltoid....never mind!

Your veiled reference above had me stumped at first then I took another look at your cute little girl avatar and it made sense. I thought you were banned 737plyt???? I suppose $10 buys another chance.

Last edited:
Oh now I get it! You're the one that missed it on the walk around! Nothing to be ashamed about. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
Oh wait you're a Deltoid....never mind!

Your veiled reference above had me stumped at first then I took another look at your cute little girl avatar and it made sense. I thought you were banned 737plyt???? I suppose $10 buys another chance.

Who the hell is 737pylt? I've been a member of this board for 2 years. And I wouldn't give $10 for your job at walmart. You're still the weaker sister. And I'm sorry you didn't get the job. don't worry, with all the rj cuts, you'll have that stable walmart greeter job for quite some time.

Who the hell is 737pylt? I've been a member of this board for 2 years. And I wouldn't give $10 for your job at walmart. You're still the weaker sister. And I'm sorry you didn't get the job. don't worry, with all the rj cuts, you'll have that stable walmart greeter job for quite some time.
Oh yeah it's you!!!! Got cha!!!!!
I see nothings changed 737pylt!!!!!Same old tired lame insults. Still stalking?Sad really.Hows the weather there in NY???

Last edited:
Oh yeah it's you!!!! Got cha!!!!!
I see nothings changed 737pylt!!!!!Same old tired lame insults. Still stalking?Sad really.Hows the weather there in NY???

Ok, I get it now. When someone does't agree with something you say they're someone else. So, Tanker Clown, how did your last rejection letter get spelled out? Sorry you didn't get hired.
I'll let you know about the weather in NY when I get there. How's the weather over in Kuwait or wherever you're stationed?

Ok, I get it now. When someone does't agree with something you say they're someone else. So, Tanker Clown, how did your last rejection letter get spelled out? Sorry you didn't get hired.
I'll let you know about the weather in NY when I get there. How's the weather over in Kuwait or wherever you're stationed?
Oh yeah it's you! Got cha!!!!:D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back