Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta management buying Ritz condos while Delta pilots reduce profit sharing %????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really .. It's not easy to "run "a company.. But they are Way overpaying these guys .. and they can pick up and leave to another job when they do a ********************ty job .. You and I not so much .. And we have people's lives in our hands .. Just saying

Not really. Airline executives make a pittance compared to executives in many other industries.

Not really. Airline executives make a pittance compared to executives in many other industries.

agreed and that is why they get good pay, there are too many better paying jobs out there. You can think of the legacy CEO's as kinda at the USA jet level of CEO status.

Delta neighbor of mine forwarded this to me. She found it on Facebook apparently. Quite hypocritical if you ask me. Will Delta's management take a similar decrease in their profit sharing percentage???? Or will their bonuses increase as pilot profit sharing goes down?

http://therealdeal.com/miami/blog/2...ent-buys-ritz-carlton-condo-in-riviera-beach/

I agree that this TA sounds more negative than positive for the pilots. My neighbor intends to vote no.

I'm sure it's a nice joint. But there's something nice about walking out my back door and getting in the boat....different strokes I suppose....

Latest resources

Back