Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta mainline back to Juneau? Looks like it in late May...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey ALA gang...like GL said, Lots of drama over Juneau as if it's the only place Delta will encounter mountains.

Quito, Bogota, Eagle Colorado, Kalispell, S?o Paulo don't really count and you act as if you are the only airline with the people and skillset able to buy into an RNAV/RNP approach.

Man, you really have a love affair with the GL don't ya?

Whatever you call it, I can be easily amused when he punks your sorry a$$

I can't believe Percy(Forest Dump) can type and dump lavs at the same time! I bet his old blackberry smells like poop, literally...

I hope Santa brought him what he wanted this year, a FULL face guard so he doesn't swallow anymore blue juice, and a peace treaty with his pal Freebrd. Maybe they'll hug and everyone on the Minot ramp will clap and cry, and tears will freeze on their faces.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Man, you really have a love affair with the GL don't ya?

Merry Xmas Percy, now get back to the ramp and dump those two RJs and that Global Express with some "real expensive" poop! Freebrd is on his way to help, he's late because he overslept dreaming he actually went all the way to Vietnam for RJ SIC!!! What a crazy dream!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Genital, have your balls dropped yet? This kind of stuff can be heard on the playground at any elementary school....Better pick up your game crybaby

Everytime you guys fall for the Narcissistic sycophant...

Welcome to jnu, y'all.
Mookie

Great.....Now you won't fog up a good debate on here!

Don't let the door slam you in the a$$

Latest resources

Back