Delta lawsuit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Roxalana

Has anyone heard of a lawsuit filed against delta for hiring an unqualified applicant? I've heard that the HR department has been reorganized because of it!

Has anyone heard of a lawsuit filed against delta for hiring an unqualified applicant? I've heard that the HR department has been reorganized because of it!

I hope they do get there azzes sued

Was this about the Flight Attendant with HIV? Or is this a new one for passing up more qualified pilots for others?

heard they hired a "special" very low time FO from us. don't know if it's true though.

Supposedly they did because CocaCola was sued for not promoting enough "special" people. Lawyers will ruin this country.

They have taken on an interesting couple of completely inexperienced pilots lately, but I guess that's DAL's prerogative. But a lawsuit? Who can really say that they cant hire those few pilots that they want?
Ultimately, experience never really matters, it's all who you know.

They passed the Delta psychotic test with flying colors though

If they ask you what's the first thing that pops in your mind, don't say Elephants running down the mountains.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back