• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta interviewing soon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Talked to my contact over there yestarday. They are waiting on the finance guys to approve their application vendor. That has been where they are for over six weeks. The money people are dragging their feet. They wanted to start classes in Feb/Mar but feel that would be difficult if not impossible to do that if they do not get the application vendor approved soon.

Straight skinny on Delta

I heard from the SCL CP's secretary that if you have ever posted on this website, you had been secretly screened out their potential new hire data base for life, unless you had been caught kissing the Generals ring.....or worse.

Good luck to all!

FYI, the latest bid award came out today and there was some decent movement. Junior MD88 Captain (NYC) was about seniority 5000...which is a hire date of April 1998.

NYC 767ER (all international flying) went as junior as 6500. New hires would be able to hold wide-bodies within their first year or two no problem. (reserve of course!)

Now if this USAir nightmare would just end!

FYI, the latest bid award came out today and there was some decent movement. Junior MD88 Captain (NYC) was about seniority 5000...which is a hire date of April 1998.

NYC 767ER (all international flying) went as junior as 6500. New hires would be able to hold wide-bodies within their first year or two no problem. (reserve of course!)

ATL 767 FO also went down to about 6500, or a Feb 01 hire date, and it looks like some vacancies on the 767 were not filled.

I look forward to seeing who appiles...we certainly live in interesting times.

I wish you success!
Bill

I know someone with 4 types, 7K and 3K TPIC who'll apply.

That's Plato Rhyne, a true Southern gentleman and an all around great guy. It's too bad that he won't be back.....Delta could sure use his expertise, and judgement of character.

Did someone mention a former SLC CP might be heading this up? Jimmy Stava, by any chance?

Archie:
Look at this kids name. 80for80. As someone else said, kind of explains it all doesn't it??

I have 2000TT, 1000 Turbine and, 900 PIC. Should I apply? Its always been my dream to work for Delta.

Latest resources

Back