• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
True if you failed the panel portion of the interview. If you failed the written, or other Nasa type stuff you could be invited back again, especially if you had a good panel portion the last time. If you know a DAL pilot then have them check for you if you'd be considered again. HR will not bs you on this and tell you to resubmit if you'd be wasting your time.

A human resources rep, a current captain and a retired captain. (in my case)

Ditto here.

If you didnt pass any combo of the psych, medical, or tech testing- you can be reinvited back.

The panel (HR) portion is the one chance deal.

No clue why, just the way it's done.

There was a guy in my interview class that was re-interviewing and he was offered a job. No b.s. here.

Please provide a name. This will be corrected.

Delta's hiring practices are not flexible and they will be respected.

Like I would put a name here.

He passed the panel portion, he was re-interviewing as he had failed one of the other portions.

Was it true that if you weren't offered a job you could never reapply to Delta again?
I interviewed twice. They told me to try again in six months after my first interview. I did well on the panel but scored a little low on the testing on the first day. I called them SIX MONTHS TO THE DAY to inquire about another interview. Within ten minutes I had another invite for an interview. When they say try again in six months, they mean it!

why not just apply to Compass if you failed your Delta interview?

Latest resources

Back