• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta interview gouge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
567 question psych test. Are they f'in crazy?

They should adopt my 4 point interview system or the one I'd have if I were king of airline hiring.

1. Shooting. Handgun at 15 yards, shotty at 20 yards and Rifle at 100. 3 shots each and all the holes have to hit the Frank Lorenzo shaped target.

2. Motorcycle ride. 10 mile course consisting of highway, back dirt roads, urban streets and texting soccer moms in SUVs.

3. There is a L-19 outside the hangar. Take me around the pattern 3 times, consisting of a touch and go, low pass and full stop (full stop within 500 feet).

4. A bourbon, a scotch and a beer. They better all be empty in 3 minutes while socializing with several females.

Last edited:
So what is the answer to 59? Pretty lame that they don't give you the answer prep like they do for the ATP Prep. Learn it right first and then go into the details not waste time guessing wrong and having to fight the law of primacy in the noggin.

They should adopt my 4 point interview system or the one I'd have if I were king of airline hiring.

1. Shooting. Handgun at 15 yards, shotty at 20 yards and Rifle at 100. 3 shots each and all the holes have to hit the Frank Lorenzo shaped target.

2. Motorcycle ride. 10 mile course consisting of highway, back dirt roads, urban streets and texting soccer moms in SUVs.

3. There is a L-19 outside the hangar. Take me around the pattern 3 times, consisting of a touch and go, low pass and full stop (full stop within 500 feet).

4. A bourbon, a scotch and a beer. They better all be empty in 3 minutes while socializing with several females.

This is a phenomenal concept. I like.

It's actually just 57 questions asked 9 or 10 slightly different ways, peppered randomly throughout. Depending on your skill in answering each question consistently the same all 10 times you either have obsessive compulsive disorder at one end of the spectrum or are a disoriented dissembler at the other. Either way they can say you're not suitable at their whim.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back