• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What flight times do people have that are getting calls for interviews? I have 6600TT and 1800PIC, but only 950 PIC turbine. I have three letters of rec and one internal for uncle who I can't use as legacy because it doesn't list uncle. Just curious what it takes to get a call. Do they send out letters for interviews at the start of each month? Thanks for the info.

4000 TT 1800 PIC Turbine. No letters of rec. Total random. Of course I just started at another airline which makes things difficult.

1. Go to Army-Navy store.
2. Buy Eastern Bloc U-Boat Commander uniform.
3. Shave head with rusty Bic.
4. Run garden hose with sprinkler into living room.
5. Run around in aforementioned uniform yelling at your children in a Cold War / Marko Ramius dialect trying to shut all the windows.
6. Once watertightness is assured, rest on couch with a Gitane, a shot of wodka and a few sardines on crackers.
7. (optional) Have wife dance around on coffeetable in smuggled pantyhose and excessive makeup.

That should do it.

Aw, good luck. Just had a friend start there, said the only thing to sweat is the spatial stuf. No real advice here.

4000 TT 1800 PIC Turbine. No letters of rec. Total random. Of course I just started at another airline which makes things difficult.

When it rains it pours. Focus hard on this opportunity knowing that your new airline is a great safety net regardless. I've heard DAL will be hiring 50 pilots per month for the foreseeable future - lots of growth ahead. Good luck.

1. Go to Army-Navy store.
2. Buy Eastern Bloc U-Boat Commander uniform.
3. Shave head with rusty Bic.
4. Run garden hose with sprinkler into living room.
5. Run around in aforementioned uniform yelling at your children in a Cold War / Marko Ramius dialect trying to shut all the windows.
6. Once watertightness is assured, rest on couch with a Gitane, a shot of wodka and a few sardines on crackers.
7. (optional) Have wife dance around on coffeetable in smuggled pantyhose and excessive makeup.

That should do it.

Aw, good luck. Just had a friend start there, said the only thing to sweat is the spatial stuf. No real advice here.

Chef - you still with the Blue or did you jump ship?

Still there. Not looking to leave.

Latest resources

Back