Delta Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

N311HK

Got an interview comming up. Anyone konow where some good gouge for the interview? Is there any prep for it? And just any overall info about the airline would be great.

Got an interview comming up. Anyone konow where some good gouge for the interview? Is there any prep for it? And just any overall info about the airline would be great.

I echo that, the gouge front has been quiet lately

prep

Would prior pilots that interviewed recommend professional prep? or just prep yourself,study and prepare as hard as you ever had, and just be yourself?

I would hit hard on Aerodynamics for Naval Aviators, then read and re-read the FAA's Instrument Procedures Handbook. After that, brush up on Calculus and Statistics. A nice finishing touch would be to read [SIZE=-1]Dostoevsky's [/SIZE]Crime and Punishment. If you really want to impress them, start quoting Nietzsche.

Congrats on the interview and good luck!

Always
motch

mention that you worked for GoJets

Quote:

Would prior pilots that interviewed recommend professional prep? or just prep yourself,study and prepare as hard as you ever had, and just be yourself?

Why would you want to ask prior pilots? Don't you want current information?

I went through in early June, just did my own prep work. A friend, however highly recommended the airinc prep in ATL. He thought it was very beneficial for him. I guess it just depends on you. The current gouge is pretty good, but I expected more ATP type questions and fewer B-707 era mental math questions.

Prep vs non-prep

Guys, paying for a prep is something you have to decide on yourself. If you're comfortable at an interview (telling your life story to strangers, explaining mistakes, celebrating triumphs ...) then there's no reason to waste the cabbage. I made it through the interviews successfully at both DAL and CAL without prepping (I prepped for the CAL sim, that's a must.)

It all depends on how comfortable you are conversing with strangers who will determine your future. :)

Latest resources

Back